Thursday, October 24, 2013

An Escape

She is my fantasy, my escape.
She doesn't know me. 
She will probably never know me.
And I am fine with it.
I am one of the many anonymous followers she has.
Her fame is one bred from infamy, if you will,
Rather than from anything historic.
Fame ... from an intimate talent.
She lets you see everything
She willingly poses
She allows you to be the voyeur
She wants you to watch.
An observer such as I
Sees the images of her.
Her eyes pierce through
And grabs a part of my soul.
She doesn't know me.
I am fine with it.
When I need to escape from my burdens
She is there.
It helps me cope.
Just as writing is an outlet
She takes me away for awhile
So I can reset and recharge.
My life is tough at the moment.
Her life is as tough as she makes it.
I couldn't do what she does.
I wouldn't do what she does.
But...
I'm glad she does this for me,
And all her other followers
Of her talented infamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment