Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Fine Line Between Curious and Obsessed

The title was a grabber, wasn't it? HA!  Well, it is something about me, that can be a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on who you ask. 

My ex girlfriend used to tell me I could find anything on the internet.  I have to admit, there are times when I surprise myself, with the things that I do find.  When I am interested in something, or someone, I keep looking and things just happen to turn up. 

I had a friend that I used to hang out with years ago, who called me a "stalker", because of the things I found when I was looking up things about folks on the internet.  I am not a stalker, by any sense of the word, I can't help looking for things when I'm interested in someone or something.

Tonight, this proved true again, when I was on Facebook, looking at photos.  This particular Facebook page, is of a person who is in adult films. (Please don't laugh at me, I'm lonely!)  I think this person is rather hot, but not just because of the films.  There are other things about this person that you can find on YouTube, that isn't porn.  (Stop laughing!  LOL)  Anyway, this person is married, and by chance, I clicked on this person's friend list, and I found her wife.  Yes, I clicked on her wife's page, and saw all kinds of things, and photos.  No, the photos weren't naughty! IT'S FACEBOOK!  Facebook won't let you private message an adult film's website page to another person.  I tried doing that, to send my friend a link, and it totally kicked me, and my friend off Facebook.  LOL!  So, now you know, don't try it. 

So, I am looking at the wedding pictures of this adult film star, and her wife.  Way cool.  Now that I have seen this, I don't think I'll go back again, but it is things like this that I find intriguing about people....  You can be this hardcore person in a fantasy life, but off screen, you are just another run of the mill person, making a living, by doing smut.  What a country we live in. 

I wished the internet had been around when I was in school.  I might have done better in school, who knows?  The way I get on the internet, and try to find things, makes me wonder sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment