Sunday, March 11, 2012
This Unrequited Love Is Tearing Me Apart
You still light a fire in my soul. I wish I could have told you this. When I see you, you still give me butterflies. I cant tell you this though. For over a year, being in love with you, and not being able to tell you this, has caused thunderstorms within me. Yes, I finally said it. I am in love with you. If you only knew, Im not sure how you would feel, or would have felt. I couldnt tell you, because if you rejected me, it would have destroyed me. I have tried everything to get over you, and I have failed. I think I have hidden it well, because you have no clue about it. I know you are happy with where you are now, and Im happy for you. Yet, at the same time, I am dying inside. I really do love you. I dont know why I do. I will be ok though. Just know this... If ever in your life you ever thought no one cared about you, or no one sincerely loved you, take comfort in knowing I loved you unconditionally, uncontrollably, and... unrequitedly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment