Sunday, January 9, 2011

Telling The Walls

This wasnt in the cards
No one plans something this hard
It kind of just happened
Cant tell you how I feel

I think of you all the time
And you arent even mine
Not even a friend
This could be my end --

You touched my soul
Unknowing from afar
I cant deny it anymore
I want to be where you are
Its not going to happen
Too many things in the way
You won't hear me tell you
I love you today.

Its not about the drama
that we would go through
I have enough of my own
And you do too.

In the dark of the night
My thoughts I no longer fight
But its alright
You are my light.

You touched my soul
Unknowing from afar
I wont deny it anymore
I want to be where you are
Its not going to happen
Too many damn things in the way
You can't hear me tell you
I love you... today.

No comments:

Post a Comment