Sunday, January 30, 2011

Please Find Me When I Look Into Your Eyes

It was your eyes that caught my attention.  That grabbed me, and didn't let me go.  That still hold my thoughts. That I can not seem to forget.  But, I dont want to forget. 

If only they could see you, as I do - not as someone sexual - but as a person, as a human being, as a free spirit, maybe they would understand why I see you as a beautiful soul.

I am a shy person.  I am not loud or rude. I think about things way longer than I should.  And, I think of you.
If I could only watch you do mundane things, listen to you talk about what you think about, walk beside you in silence, as I learn of your world and what makes you come alive... then I would know of nirvana.

I do not know what weighs upon your heart. I do not know your soul.  Should I?  You are a mystery to me.
I only know you by sight, and a word spoken here and there. Why you fascinate me, I have not a clue.
But, knowing our worlds are so very different, keeps me at a distance.  I wish I could tell you how I feel.

But, I would rather be a mystery to you, than to bring distress to you.  I am only a face in the crowd. 

Find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment