Holding hands with winter, maybe I'm not alone.
Loving feelings are slowly leaving me,
Opening my heart meant truly seeing me,
But of course, you wont be at home.
I will not forget you, and how much you meant to me,
And more times often than not, you made me so happy.
Still, it's the memories that keep me by your side.
I just now have to stem this loves tide.
I built a strong love for you, it was not hard to do.
You carried me away, and I felt your love too.
No one else was in my eyes, I saw only you.
Its going to be tough but I'll make it through.
I regret the day our love died,
And I no longer captured your heart.
Some new love has taken my place.
That's the hardest part.
Knowing you wont hold me again,
The closeness of you I'll miss.
And the toughest thing of all,
From you, not another kiss.
Only the days and nights will hear me,
And in my dreans we will meet only,
As I say to you softly,
In my heart, you will always be.
No comments:
Post a Comment